Friday, September 16, 2011

Wednesday-back at work

Went back to work today. Doc still doesnt want me doing a lot of exercise so I have to take a taxi to the University which just seems ridiculous because it´s like a 20 min walk but whatever, doctors have their orders for a reason, right? We had a meeting right away in the morning with Jurisprudencias y derechos humanos about the plan de emergencias. Marcelo from gestion came in to talk and then Alexandra talked about the University plan with the brigades and committee and all the trainings that we have to do. Faculty and students came and seemed really interested and movitvated to start. At the end of the meeting the cooridantor designated professors for each of the brigades and the students that were there signed up for which group they wanted to be trained in. They seemed to be the most motivated to get things started which is really exciting!

I went to the restaurant close by campus to eat, good food! I then came back to the office and did some work until about 4 when I went to the post office to pick up the infamous package my father had sent me...well it wasn´t his package, but a package from Anne!! With tons and tons of chocolate! Yay! Although Im not really sure where dad´s package is. I decided not to go to the meeting in the evening because I knew it was going to go really late. Instead Chino and I met up with Hannah and Pepe and then went to Kims to have some cookies she made, absolutely amazing! Came home and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment