Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 9, 2011

On wednesday I went to work in the morning. Eulalia and I went down to the ciencias campus to talk with the doctor that will be in charge of the brigade for emergencias training we are doing. AT first it didn't look so great because he was demanding we give him more details of the project and how it was going to work exactly. Clearly he had not looked over the plan, lol. We informed him that it was all in the doc and then gave him some info about how we needed to start with a committee. He thought we should do the whole campus (involve everyone) but id not want to be in charge of coordinating everyone. He was to originally be the coordinator for his facultad and Eulalia tried to convince him that we could do the whole campus and he would be a good person to coordinate with other facultades, which isn't his responsibility, it's ours..He clearly said no but would do what he could to help.

I didn't go into the office in the afternoon because we had the evening REd Voluntariado at gestion de riesgos. I I went to chino's to skype the county clerks office to find out about Absentee ballots. It's kind of complicated but since Im inquiring about it now, I should be able to get everything in order to vote! I left for my meeting, which took over 2.5 hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment