Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Friday September 9, 2011

The same girls from the day before came to work and we wrote up an "oficio" which is like a formal letter. Then we all went to a meeting with Jurisprudencias about the emergency action plan. They seem super excited and animated to get it started so that's good! I left at lunch and grabbed some granola and yogurt to eat for lunch. Took a short nap then Chino and his sister Mayra picked me up to see if my packages were here. They were!! Except the lady couldn't find where one for them was so I just got the one from mom. We then went to get food for the surprise bday party they were going to throw for their mom. I ended up going straight to his house to help set up and what not. The party was really fun! Very traditional Ecuadorian, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment