Monday, August 29, 2011

later that day...

Well here I am locked out of the office. Not sure why my key doesn´t work because it worked the other day. I wanted to get a head start on some stuff. I saved all my contacts to my computer this morning. All 178 or so. That´s literally what I did all morning. Went to put saldo on Eulalia and I´s phones. It was nice because it got me out of the office! It´s such a nice day today except super windy, which makes it colder.

Have been in contact with Kim. Im going over to her house tonight to have wine with her and Adam. Although I don´t drink wine, lol. Sharon and them get here around 5 pm today. I´ll probably see her tomorrow. Although both Shannon and Cara were going to be in town as well. Not really sure how i´ll work all of that out. The doctor Jenny has a birthday tomorrow and I guess we are having a sort of party for her. I hope I can get away early in the afternoon to see people. everyonés at their one week mark. Crazy to think how fast time goes.

Sadly Im coming to the end of my second journal. I started the second one just over a month ago. Clearly I´ve had a lot to say, lol. I hope I can keep up writing. I have a feeling I will have time to write and if not at least try to make an effort to keep it up. What will these next months...and years, rather, bring..no one knows. Im content here though and I think that´s a good thing right? Alright I´ll go take a second try at the door, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment