Monday, August 29, 2011

August 26, 2011

Wow it´s crazy to think that a week ago we were getting ready for Lucy´s wedding. The time has flown by. I can´t really tell if my 1st week here has been what we in the states would call "productive" but I´ve def learned a lot. It´s going to take time to get to know the University but I am confident that in 2 years I mill master it :).

Had wine night with Adam and Kim last night. Kim´s friend Chino came over too. It was really good to talk to them and hear about their experiences. They are going ot be great help; Adam as a PCV and Kim as an employee of the University. My head feels at times that it´s swimming with all these things I have to learn/do. I have barely begun to think about CAT tools..which I don´t really need to quite yet but still, it´s going to be in the back of my mind, bother me till I actually start to work on them.

Hopefully I can skype with some people and catch up on lives back in the states. My host dad, marathon runner, is going to start training me! I told him that I wanted to start working out so he is going to help me train. Im not really sure how hard core but I hope it will be a good work-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment