Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 20, 2011

One week till my birthday! Came back “home” to Tumbaco. It felt good to be back. It was warm and sunny. I came into my house and up to my room to unlock it but the key wouldn’t go in..we tried almost everything! Finally we had to go through the window and unlock it from inside. Apparently the 2 nephews who are here for summer break tried to get into my room. They used a key that wasn’t the right one and part of it broke off in the lock..so now my whole knob had to be changed. No big deal really.

We also have a new addition to the family. He’s a yellow lab puppy named comite (maybe not quite sure) sooo adorable, just like our 3 black labs when they were pups, except yellow (obvs) I then went to run some errands, was able to mail a letter to Bram. The post office is only open mon-fri 8-12 and 2-5, the exact times that we are in training, so it’s practically impossible to mail things.

Had a nice dinner with the family. They were very curious to hear about my trip and plan on visiting me, which would be fun. As with many things it’s going to be hard to say goodbye but I know that’s just life and it will continue to go on as I start new relationships at my site.

2 comments:

  1. Please for humanity's sake please do it once
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help PAY MY Tuition Fees. I need your only 3 to 5 minutes approximately

    What you have to do is
    1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
    2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
    3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from ADBoxes and visit there.
    5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    NOTE:DO NOT visit the blog directly. Visit through Google . Only ONE click is needed.
    I will be grateful to you.
    May God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! I found your blog, creepily. Looking forward to being with you in Ambato this year. I'll be back in-country August 20 and will get in contact with you then!

    Kim Lewis
    http://kimmylewis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete