Saturday, June 4, 2011

TUMBACO!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know I am here in Ecuador safe and sound :) the only internet i have access to is in internet cafes, so until i have a schedule down i probably won´t be able to conect on a regular basis.  I have a lot to update so dont worry i will give a detailed update asap!  Plus soon i will be getting a phone :)  Tumbaco is great and so are all the Peace Corps Volunteers and all of our leaders.  I just met my host family today and they are really nice too!  I wish i could talk to you all and let you know how i´m doing but that´s just not really possible..

Hasta Pronto 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see you are there safe!! I was thinking about you and just wrote to you then you got on =) I hope your suitcase system worked well! I miss you tons and I can't believe you are there! AHH! Hope you have a great first couple days, can't wait to hear from you again!! Sending all my love,

    Han

    ReplyDelete