Monday, August 22, 2011

Saturday August 20, 2011

So after writing yesterday I went down and helped peel garlic and snap beans. All of the food had to be cooked and the cooks didn´t arrive till almost 7 PM! I skyped with Dan, Mike and Bri, my roommates from the twin cities for a bit and then went to find food because my family hadn´t returned. Luckily there was fried rice to eat!

Most of the fam returned around 8:30. Apparently there was still al ot to be done? It sounded like Lucy and Jorge were at the site, revising everything and realized that there were things missing...Not really sure why they are just doing it now, the night before. Everyone´s stress levels are high, that is clear. I just feel bad for my host mom because she is still recovering from her paralysis in the face adn it´s clear she has a lot of responsibility in the wedding.
....

I woke up this morning to voices at 4 A! I think it must have been the cooks leaving. Then there was a bunch of what sounded like arguing at 5ish. I showered at 6:30. I think Lucy is supposed to be getting ready right about now. Im not really sure what´s going on for breakfast. I hope we have it..Im also not really sure if Im supposed to help with anything but I feel like maybe I should just keep out of everyone´s way. I told them to let me know if anything needed to be done and so far I´ve helped out with some of the food and gave my host dad some duck tape to secure the wiskey bottles in boxes, lol.

Im so interested to see how this wedding goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment