Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 8, 2011

I wonder if I will get used to getting out of the shower covered in goose bumps? The shower teases me with really warm (WARM not at all hot like we like in the states) water and then is chilly (nothing freezing THANK GOD-bc at nights it does get cold). Today actually went by really fast. Had my med interview. The nurse said I was super healthy-thanks to homeopathy I would say-that’s all you mom  We were in Spanish from 10:30-5 pm (with a break for lunch and two other small breaks) but now looking back on it, it actually flew by. We learned about the different regions, states and then talked about the indigenous groups in Ecuador. Some of us decided to walk home today. It was all right…probably not going to do it again/if so not very often. It took an hour and a half. By the time I got home it was dark. No Internet today…oh well. Surprisingly I haven’t’ longed for it. I also may start bringing my lunch, too much rice!!! All right I need to get in an episode of Dexter, Buenas.

2 comments:

  1. Warm showers do suck big time... I didn't read all your other blogs......how was the transition(or should I ask how is it) from the states 2 your current situation?

    ReplyDelete