Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 7, 2011

So a week from yesterday I was saying the last of my goodbyes. Crazy how time flies. Mom, Ruth and Howard called!! How nice to hear their voices. Training was so intense today, lots of stuff. I had my tech interview (community health) and it went well. They really wanted us to open up to our supervisors-it’s nice they want to get to know us on a personal level as well as professional level, they both seem really cool! I was put in the advanced Spanish-on Thursday we will divide into different levels within the advanced. Spanish was 3.5 hours long! Lots of small group work-which I love. Havent really figured out the internet yet but as of right now cafĂ©’s will do. I need to learn to be more patient and I think this is a great basic way to do it. It’s amazing how in just a day I changed from wanting the internet so badly to not having it as such a high priority, gotta love adaptations ;) The sobrinas were over today, so freakin cute! They are my host brother, Pato’s two girls, 2 and 4 I think. They know colors and numbers in English so were telling me what color everything in the room was, we bonded, they like me now..lol We also received books and a dictionary today…Really tired so not going to write anymore. Hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment