Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday Aug 6 2011

I can’t believe the first week of August is already almost over. I have 2 weeks left in Tumbaco. Mixed feelings really. I'm ready to start work and get to know/live in Ambato but I'm really going to miss the other volunteers. Skyping with SisBros today! Kinda sad I can’t be there. This will be the 2nd time in 22 years that I haven’t gone to Wesley woods, and I won’t be back for another 2 years! Afterwards I will take my laundry to get washed, eat at the restaurant and then some of us are going to the teleferico, FINALLY! This has been something I’ve wanted to do since I lived here over two years ago, lol

Who knows what the rest of the weekend will bring. Tomorrow we have to work on our project for Monday’s presentation. Starting August 22nd I will begin to track all my time that I spend on buses. I'm interested to see how many hours within these next two years I will spend on buses! Any guesses on how many hours it will be???

No comments:

Post a Comment