Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 8, 2011


Monday Monday Monday. Back to training. So yesterday Portia, Kris and I worked on our project. Afterwards my host family picked me up to go get ice cream. We went to the mall, ate ice cream and then walked around a bit because my host mom had to get shoes for the wedding. By the time we were done with that it was time to eat dinner so we stayed at the mall and ate KFC.

I know, I'm embarrassed to even say it. I can’t remember the last time I had KFC. I really feel like I haven’t been eating the greatest lately and I haven’t been working out at all..not happy about that, but the change can only come from me. Once I start working out it won’t be that much of a problem. It’s just the starting that’s hard.

Today went by pretty fast. We had Spanish in the morning and then this questionnaire about being ready to serve. It was pretty straight forward. The lady that does our lunch had a sick family member so she couldn’t make food..We ordered Pizza. Pizza here isn’t really made with sauce. It was okay.

The rest of the afternoon was presentations. We went 1st and did really well! Everyone did a great job with some good ideas. Came home and told my family about our family appreciation day on Thursday, it sounds like they can come so that’s good! We took a family photo, which we will be framing and giving to them as a thank you I’ll have to get it printed tomorrow.

All right super tired, night

No comments:

Post a Comment