Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 12, 2011

I’ll try to write quickly because I’m going to Cumbaya to watch the all-star game. Haven’t really been paying attention to baseball but it will be good to get out of the house. I kind of found out my site today. Passing by Javi (training assistant for health) was like, so do you like the mountains? He had also told me how he found out my site by accident because when he called to make travel plans they mentioned how they were waiting for me.

Well so much for the warm coast. Let’s just hope it’s not a tiny kichwa speaking community..probably will be. Oh well, it just makes me think of how I wasn’t super excited about Mexico and it turned out to be one of the best times of my life. Ahh I just want to know!! He said it was close to Quito so maybe that’s a good thing. We then had taco Tuesday! Soooo Good! Following was a charla on sexual assault. Apparently it’s the 1st time they’ve had to do it. I think because of what happened with the 20/20 episode that aired about the PC.

That charla somehow turned into a discussion aobut what the PC needs to do better..kinda got heated but some good points were made. Hopefully they will take our suggestions into consideration. We were then let out early! Tomorrow is a full day focused on sites and site assignments. I also had my L.P.I today. I probably won’t move up that much but I think it went better than the 1st. Alright gotta bounce, tomorrow I will know…dun dun..

No comments:

Post a Comment